TUI Cabin Services & Transformation Implementation Manager - Luton, Uk
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Within TUI Group, TUI Airline regroups all airline activities across UK, Nordics, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Morocco, France, and the Dutch Antilles. Cabin Crew and Inflight Service is a function within our airline organisation responsible for Cabin Crew, Inflight Service and TUI Airline Customer Experience. The Cabin Crew and Inflight Service function operates as a multi-disciplinary team of experts driving efficiency and innovation.
As Cabin Services & Transformation Implementation Manager your focus will be to support the implementation of projects in line with the TUI Airline transition program improving operational delivery and associated efficiencies for all Cabin Crew and Flight Crew across all AOCs.
You will work closely with the Cabin Services & Transformation Lead and with various TUI functions to define and develop centralized opportunities specifically targeted to aligned processes. You will seek out innovative solutions for effective ways of working, focused on efficiencies, continuous improvement and digitalization to streamline back office support functions.
You will work in collaboration with TUI Airline AOCs and various TUI functions, adopting a continuous improvement mind-set at all times, you will lead your team in streamlining business and operational processes to continually enhance efficiency, improve service, reduce operating costs and performance manage all aspects of your department.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Support the implementation progress of projects and initiatives within Cabin Services working closely with the Transformation leads and business partners.
- Support for the overall project plan, obtaining input from workstream leads as appropriate. In addition, you will be responsible to support the preparation of regular reporting of project status reports, associated KPI’s to the various Cabin Crew & IFS Management Meetings and raising associated risks where appropriate.
- Manage where appropriate the implementation delivery within Cabin Services of all technological implementations working closely with back-office support functions and business partners.
- Play an active role in identifying and shaping alignment and platform opportunities including new ways of working with simplified processes that support collaboration and benefit realization.
- Ensure that appropriate governance is in place, and report into those governance groups on a regular basis with recommendations on any required decisions via Cabin Services & Transformation Lead. We promote a pro-active escalation culture within any implementation project and will expect the Implementation Manager to lead the way on this.
- Build and develop robust internal and external stakeholder relationships and ways of working that allows for delivery, high performance, and continuous improvement.
- From time to time you may be required to represent Cabin Services / IFS for input into key stakeholder forums and meetings.
- Supporting where appropriate the Cabin Services & Transformation Lead deliver against all identified Cabin Service and TUI Airline objectives.
- Ensure high delivery standards and performance of teams and working groups formed by internal groups within Cabin Services and external across Group Airline.
- Embrace and input into the wider Group Airline strategy to ensure the requirements for our source markets, customers and airlines are met and that you are aligned to the wider vision in terms of business model and IT infrastructure that supports Cabin Services.
- Pioneering TUI Airline Spirit behaviors and working practices in ensuring the adoption and delivery of the four themes across Cabin Services and the broader TUI Airline.
- Project Management experience within the Airline sector with a focus on implementation and delivery of strategic initiatives
- Ability to think strategically and commercially; see the bigger picture, look around corners, analyse risks and evaluate options that support business implementation
- Understand both internal and external customer needs, working with business partners to support the implementation processes and business improvements
- Use of excellent analytical skills in consideration, evaluation and making decisions
- Good communicator with the capability to interact, facilitate and influence a diverse group of stakeholders and satisfy and understand requirements and needs
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity, being able to quickly adapt to changes in priority
- Strong facilitation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Excel and Power-point skills
- Team player with a collaborative and supportive approach and ability to work under pressure
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.