Qatar B777 / B787 Type Rated First Officer - Doha, Qatar
To be considered you are required to meet the below requirements:
- Minimum 1000 hours total time on a Commercial Jet over 30T
- Minimum 500 hours on B777 or B787
- Current ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL* with valid B777/B787 instrument rating and Class 1 Medical Certificate issued by the same Authority (valid minimum 2 months after the start date, if successful)
- *Valid ATPL Theoretical Knowledge results/certificate
- Minimum English Language Proficiency level 4
- Last flight on B777/B787 within the past 12 months
- ATPL holders only: 250 hours PIC (may be 70 hours PIC and 180 hours PICUS or 500 hours PICUS)
Interested candidates must complete the online application form and upload appropriate and accurate evidences.
How to apply
If you’re ready to transform how millions of global users connect, explore, and transact then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.