Eurowings Flight Attendants (M/F/D) - Stockholm OR Palma de Mallorca
Are you the kind of person who enjoys hosting people and is enthusiastic about providing a great travel experience for our customers? We have an exciting career opportunity for service-oriented flight attendants based in Stockholm or Palma de Mallorca.
Eurowings is a value carrier of Lufthansa Group. We fly our guests to their dream vacation, business meetings or to visit friends and families. Our motto: Winning the hearts and minds of everybody.
Our cabin crews have a diverse background with a wide range of experiences and skills and share one passion:
Providing a great service to our guests.
Your tasks will include:
• Representation of our Eurowings brand
• Become a valued team member who reflects our hands-on, positive, supportive, and resilient values
• Responsibility for an overall safe, well organised and pleasant journey for our customers
• Sell our on-board products and receive a 12% inflight sales commission
• Completion of our high-quality training
What’s in it for me?
• Remuneration from the first day of training
• Employment is in a seasonal part-time model (for further information, please see the info sheets)
• Yearly progression in salary steps
• Flight duties in the European flight network of Eurowings
• Uniform and equipment are paid by the employer
• Special discounts for private flights, numerous hotels and car rental companies and other attractive travel benefits
Qualifications and Requirements
• You are passionate about service and you have excellent team and social skills
• You are at least 1.60 m in body height and min. 18 years old
• You own a General Certificate of Secondary Education or Certificate of completion of compulsory basic secondary schooling in combination with flying or gastronomic experience
• You are fluent in English (spoken and written), other language skills are desirable
• You own an unrestricted passport, and additionally for non EU-citizens: Residence permit and working permit
• You are in a very good overall state of health (inkl. Visual acuity +/- 5 dioptres) and you can swim
• You will complete a negative drug screening (will be requested after successful application during the onboarding process)
• Ideally, you already have a EASA Cabin Crew Attestation and previous flight experience
• Please apply online only via the button below
• During the application process you can apply for up to three bases (depending on demand)
• After a preselection, we will invite successful candidates to an assessment centre.
• For on-site appointments all currently valid Corona protection measures will be adhered to. You will receive further information in case of an invitation.
Please note: After an unsuccessful application for a Eurowings airline (Eurowings GmbH or Eurowings Europe GmbH) it is only possible to reapply after 12 months.