Buzz Cabin Crew - Poznan
Buzz Cabin Crew Positions Available in our Central and Eastern European Bases!
Positions are open for Cabin Crew at Buzz Central and Eastern European Bases for the Scheduled Operations.
No prior cabin crew experience is required! If you enjoy travelling, meeting new people and have excellent customer service skills then we would like to hear from you!
These Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress their career while exploring Europe’s favorite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, whilst providing our customers with the excellent travel experience.
- Lots of enthusiasm
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a ‘can do’ attitude
- It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality
- Flexible and adaptable to work a shift roster- not afraid of early starts and late nights
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- You must be between 5”2(157 cm) and 6”2 (188 cm) in height
- The ability to swim 25 meters unaided
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course
- Free Uniform
- Daily Per Diem provided whilst training
- A local contract with local SI and local taxes.
- Sales commission of up to €2,000 p.a
- Fantastic promotional opportunities
- Strong existing market and route network which is rapidly expanding