Ryanair Cabin Crew - Bristol, Uk
Ryanair in partnership with our recruitment partner, Cabin Crew International are currently recruiting Cabin Crew to join Europe's Largest Airline, based throughout the UK!
We have positions at our Bristol base and candidates will be paid from DAY 1 of the course!
As a Cabin Crew for Ryanair, no two days are ever the same. We offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious candidates keen progress their career while exploring some of Europe's favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, while working on an industry leading 5 on 3 off roster.
This position offers a highly competitive salary package consisting of a basic salary, flight pay and sales bonus, together with amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast-paced, fun and challenging role.
- Applicants must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK, this includes Pre-Settled status holders.
- All candidates must hold a valid passport which allows unrestricted International travel.
- You must be between 5 "2 (157 cm) and 6" 2 (188 cm) in height
- The ability to swim 25 meters unaided is a must!
- Hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality, is desirable.
- Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster -(5/3 Roster)
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a 'can do' attitude
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease
- A passion for travelling and meeting new people
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:-
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course
- Basic Salary paid whilst training
- Daily Per Diem provided whilst training
- Free uniform in year 1
- Flight duty pay/sales bonus
- Year 1 on target earnings of £16 - £21k
- Amazing career advancement opportunities
- Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff roster
- Staff Travel
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
- Agency positions available with Cabin Crew international