Flybe Cabin Crew – Belfast, Ireland
Flybe offering permanent contracts for various locations so if you want to be our incredible brand ambassadors and to be a part of an exciting journey!
Essential Qualifications, Training and Skills
- Cabin Manager - Minimum of 12 months flying experience working as Cabin Crew (any gaps in operational flying must be disclosed) and you must hold a valid UK issued Cabin Crew Attestation or an EASA Attestation issued prior to January 1st 2021.
- Cabin Crew - Customer service experience and a passion for aviation!
- Hold a valid Cabin Crew Medical.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact confidently with customers and
colleagues in a positive, engaging and friendly manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm in difficult circumstances, for example medical or emergency
- High standards of personal presentation and appearance with no visible Tattoos or piercings.
- Able to work and live unrestricted in the UK.
- Be between 5’2 and 6’0 (without shoes)
- Hold an unrestricted passport with a minimum of nine months’ validity at the date of joining.
- Possess a full, valid UK Driving Licence.
- Live within 60 minutes travelling distance from your base airport.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, unless you have a valid medical exemption.
Great to Have
- Previous medical experience.
- Second language or able sign language.
- Experience working shifts.
- Experienced in resolving and diffusing conflict involving customers or members of the public.
Important details to know:
- You must satisfy the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- The closing date for this role is 23rd June 2022.